Monday, October 1, 2007

I am the vegan that quacks in the night...

No.

I am not evil.
Nor do I attend any late night circles of black cloaked vegans chanting "Praise Seitan".
(that would be kinda cool though)

We are a select group of people who dress in costumes and patrol the streets at night to make...
...wait that's not right.

Actually I am a vegan and counter-culture goth/punker into the darker side of existence. I care about the world around me and think on a global sense, and beyond. I love melodic death-metal, and good old fashioned punk rawk.

I've been vegetarian for several years now and vegan for about half that same time. Being vegan is a political & a lifestyle choice. It's one I've made because of all the horrible things that the human species sometimes does to both plant and animal life. The way humanity treats this planet honestly scares me sometimes and I really wish as a whole, people would wake up and realize that everyone is a part of the ecosystem and even a single person can make
(or cause) an impact on this planet.
Everyday this happens...
...one vegan at a time.

With that said.

Expect more vegan issues and news, music reviews of both vegetarian and vegan friendly bands, animal rights issues, and strong doses of opinion laced with bias.
Enjoy.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU EVIL VEGAN!!!

What? Seitan rules! Are you denigrating the rule of Seitan?

Ok, so sorry. I never had Seitan. I heard he's pretty good tasting, though.

Joking aside.
I agree that animals deserve to be more than sustenance or "put on this earth" for mankind.

More to come....

Unknown said...

Damn. Mom, you beat to the first comment! LOL

tina FCD said...

Don't people that believe in the bible, say that animals are put here for our pleasure...i.e....eating? I heard that somewhere. Or maybe it says it in the bible.

On a side note....From experience, reading a lot of blogs, the black background is really cool, but it kills the eyes, especially with white text. I see weird things on my keyboard when I try to comment. Just thought I would let you know.

tina FCD said...

I beat to the first comment? Are you buzzed on liquor? :)

Symptomy said...

Well I am a deviant and knowing that the black background is causing hallucinations for you makes it so much more E V I L! LOL

Symptomy said...

Wow that's cool larro, you were commenting whilst we were conversing on the phone...

...such a double life.

tina FCD said...

Gee thanks! :)